From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:16:52 -0500
Amadeus,
Good grief!  What a change from the last picture you posted.  Was this from
Easter?  If it wasn't for the gray in your hair, I'd say you looked like a
teenager.  It must be that male skinny cell, which is the exact opposite of
female fat cells.  groan.....  sigh.....  You have room for a good twelve
pounds......   Oliva