From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:00:19 +0900
Phosphor wrote:

>Erasmus is well-known to be a clown and liar like Cordain and Sears.

Hi Andrew,

I wonder what you mean by "liar". Do you mean that these people
deliberately want to decieve us, and so feed us outright lies? To what
end? Or is it that they simply have opinions that are hard to agree with?

I certainly disagree with Cordain on any number of points, but I don't
consider him a liar, just opinionated. I happen to be opinionated
myself, and I enjoy other people who hold strong opinions, even if I
think they are mistaken. But it is far from mistaken to liar.

I happen to think you may be mistaken on a few points too, but I don't
think you are a liar for it.