From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 05:47:11 -0500
From: "Adrienne Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
perhaps the
fact that one's cells react to something on a given day does not
necessarily mean that symptoms will be manifested.

I agree with this.  Too, where does the food molecule that they use for
testing come from?  With olives, they vary depending on the region.  Beef
can be the same depending on what the animal ate.  I tested positive for
turkey but if that bird is grain fed it's a feel bad food for me.  All in
all it was a good guideline for me to test foods.  I'm thinging of having
another one done.  Oliva