Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:12:26 -0500
OH!!!   Why would you be ashamed of consuming a diet that is your birth
right and why the embarrassment????    The others should be ashamed of the
way they eat.....  Be thankful you have your head screwed on straight and
eat the lamb as you see fit and ENJOY..... It would be in extremely poor
taste for anyone to chastise you.   I absolutely love lamb the best......
It's the one meat I can eat almost raw.....  Well, I like very rare beef
too........     Oliva