From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 03:30:00 -0700
"NeanderThin" came from about 10 years of arguments about my eating
habits.  Seems that everyone noticed and had something to say.

The questions posed had the effect of my seeking answers, a process that
continues on this list.  The current 3rd edition of NeanderThin is by no
means a total answer to all questions - it's just the only book available
that addresses the questions.  Your questions will be a vital addition to
the 4th edition (in about 1 year) and subsequent editions.  Only those
who have read "NeanderThin" can contribute to this effort and I have
tried to make it as available as possible.  If cost is a problem call me
toll free at 1-800-577-3977 and I'll see that you get a copy.

An argument only becomes counter-productive when it shuts off dialog by
being offensive or harshly critical.  Try to avoid this if possible.

Ray Audette