From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:12:08 EST
Hello all -

I fell off the paleo wagon for a month or so, giving in to carbohydrate and
comfort food cravings during a period of very high stress.  And today I got
put on medication for high blood pressure/fast heartbeat, for the first time
in my life!  Now I can add fear of stroke to my brain fog and other effects
of eating contrary to what I know is healthy for me.

I know I've seen several commentaries on blood pressure on the list - Todd, I
think you were one.  I NEED to hear some positive feedback right now in terms
of what paleo could do for this condition.  I don't want to be medicated for
the rest of my life.  In the meantime, I'm back to eggs and turkey sausage
and weaning myself off caffeine.

TIA
Holly