From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:31:25 -0500
I have set up a Paleo Chat Room.

http://www.ageless.com/chat.htm

Chat rooms are usually empty unless a time is scheduled, so I have set a
first time for       .  You can check the Calendar for scheduled times(
http://www.ageless.com/calendar.htm )  . Please suggest times to schedule
by either emailing me at [log in to unmask], or posting a time here on the list.

Scheduled chat will be moderated, so that there are no interruptions from
outside surfers, or anyone trying to sell or promote something.  If  anyone
of you would like to be a moderator let me know.

The chat room may be used anytime, but it may be not be moderated.  This
room is used by Yoga students, CFS Support groups and Diet Chat (all
scheduled).

If anyone has suggestions, let me know.

Bob Martin