From:
Deborah Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:14:20 EST
[log in to unmask] (Rachel) wrote:
Btw:  I know of adults who get the flu virus for fear of
contracting the flu.  Some of them get the flu or low level symptoms of
disorders.

Okay, have to come out of lurk mode and introduce myself :-)
My name is Debbie Cornwell, I have been lurking on this list for about 6
months now. I found paleo through research BARF (bones and raw food) for my
dog. I've been on and off paleo throughout this time (still struggling)
always with excellent results when I am totally paleo.

I have to comment on the vaccination topic, especially when it comes to flu
shots and personally experience. I was in the US Air Force for almost 10
years. Flu shots were mandetory every year. Every year I would get sick after
the flu shot and always have the flu at least once. I have not received a flu
shot since I've been out of the military (11.5 years). I have also not gotten
the flu once in those 11.5 years. I can only conclude that the flu shots were
MAKING me get sick, not preventing it.

I also want to say I love this list :-)

Debbie Cornwell