From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:56:07 -0400
Gonzalez uses different diets for different cancers.  I think the  point
about carrot juice was that if in fact sugar fueled cancer, then his  cancer
patients who were prescribed more vegetarian type diets including lots of
carrot juice which is rich in sugar would not be doing as well as they  are.
I've read other articles by him and listened to longer interviews and  he
uses diets ranging all the way from ketogenic to near vegan depending upon
one's illness or type of cancer.  He also uses very different diets for
healthy people depending upon what he determines their metabolic type to be (not
the blood type diet -- this is metabolic typing.)  What's interesting is
that he believes himself to be a type that does best on low carb.  But diet
is only part of his protocol.  Essentials include high dose pancreatic
enzymes, targeted supplements, detoxification protocols and prayer or
meditation, etc.

In a message dated 10/6/2013 12:44:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hi  Diane,
I watched the video, and it is an attack on the use of a ketogenic  diet to
treat cancer. The oncologist (Dr. Gonzalez) is touting the use of  carrot
juice as an effective treatment for cancer.
If you are  interested in a Word file of abstracts of reviews and studies of
using the  ketogenic diet to treat animal and human cancer patients, I'll be
happy to  forward it to you.
best wishes,
Ron