Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:26:39 -0800
 Being fairly new to the Paleo lifestyle, could someone please explain the role that fruit plays? I keep getting a lot of varying information. Cordain says you can eat as much as you like of anything 'legal'. Many folks on this list seem to eat very little fruit. Did someone said something about 'fructose' raising triglycerides?
I am eating quite a lot of oranges. My allergies don't allow me to feast on many types of nuts, so oranges and berries have become a staple of my diet. I eat eggs, free range beef and chickens, usually a multi-green salad, and I've made a couple of large pots of a delicious beef vegetable soup. I do eat about 5 oranges or tangerines a day. (They are easy to carry with me to work.)
So, any further clarification/opinions I can get will be much appreciated.
THANKS!
NancyO