From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:15:31 -0700
Hi Mary,

>As high functioning as he is, the school system is always subtly threatening
>to place him in special ed....

a good reason to take him out of the system.

>  I suspect small seizures. Any ideas???
Huge megadoses of vitamins and minerals (gluten and casein free).

>For this reason, they are "warning" me he may not "make it" in the upper
>grades....

What do they know?  He will make it.

>I had a friend who put her child on Depakote for grand mal seizures and the
>child's attention skyrocketed.....
NO!!!!!! Please don't do that!!! Do a search on Depakote and you will find
some extremely scary side effects.

>I don't know how to stop these small  seizures without drugs..
Adelle Davis mentions magnesium and/or vitamin B6. Also she said a
physician gives his patients 1 teaspoon of Epsom salts in juice at
breakfast and 25 milligrams of vitamin B6 with each meal.

She mentions another mother who studied nutrition gave her child 800
milligrams of calcium, 300 milligrams of magnesium and 15-20 milligram of
B6 to water or juice and health is restored in an hour.

A urine test for xanthurenic acid can be given which indicates B6 deficiency.
Anticonvulsive drugs cause a folic acid deficiency which causes brain
damage. This is what happened to my mum.

>I think most "ADD " kids are having small seizures either from yeast
>toxicity and/or vax damage.

Most have seizures due to the Ritalin and other medications they use too.

What carbs does Larry eat?

All the best,
Susan