From:
Xenu's Sister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 19:27:18 -0500
Not me. My boyfriend Chris (36) now has gout.
He's never had it before, but since he started
Atkins in February, he's had 3 attacks. We only
realized what it was yesterday though. Now that
we're thinking "gout" instead of broken toe or
sprained foot, it makes sense.

Does anyone have any tips he can use to help
treat this, rather than taking medication? He has
no health insurance and doesn't like taking meds
anyway.

I'm asking about it here because we pretty much
eat the same things now, so his diet is more
Neanderthinnish than Atkins.

Vickie