From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 20:26:06 -0700
>  However, Simon is not an entirely paleo cat.  I imagine he has
>been vaccinated. He may have been on antibiotics.

Negativo. Simon was only about 8 weeks old when I picked him up. He was
living in a garage with a dog and the cat family. I think he acquired all
of his disorders there. The only unpaleo things he eats are corned beef
slices (in which soy is added now!!) and cheesecake but not much.

No vaccinations allowed for my paleocats!

Thank you all again for all the information. With this paleoknowledge the
cats should grow up strong and healthy (unless they try to cross the road).

Paleopetting,
Susan