From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:56:11 -0700
On Sep 16, 2006, at 6:19 AM, William wrote:

> High carb? !!!
> I thought hi carb was the reason why cow milk was not recommended;
> am I wrong?
>
> William

I'd worry about accustoming him to sweet stuff; other tastes may
disappoint after this exposure. In addition, why cook them? You
destroy all the enzyme activity and predispose him to fermenting
carbs in his gut. Mince, blend, or chew them for him - or let him eat
soft stuff on his own, and graduate to harder ones when he can handle
them. Surely this would be more prototypical and easier on his
developing digestive processes.

ginny