From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:29:06 -0500
Cavemates,
My sister has just passed her second kidney stone in four or five years and
am seeking dietary advice for this malady.  I have checked all the medical
journals and find conflicting studies but they all agree on increasing water
intake, limiting protein and salt.  Anything you can share on this subject
is greatly appreciated. I would think the grains should be the first to go
because of mal-obsorption of minerals  Any insight on types of vegetables?
Oxalates seem to be problematic with this condition. Oliva