From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:17:36 +0200
Afew years ago something called Reckeweg82 was perscibed to me to clear
my body from Candida. It is a homeopathic potion that definately does
the trick.
The woman that told me to use it practised Touch for Health.
Within  two days the Candida started dying and that manifested itself
allright ;-)
A lot of stuff that does not belong in the intestines started making its
way out and I was very happy to be rid of it.
Only now that I saw a post from Mary talking about it it made me think
about it again.
I have had enormous amounts of antibiotics the last two years and eaten
wrong so I'm on my way now to the pharmacy to get some again.
Good chance to clean my body inside again.

Christy

Dunno if Reckeweg is available in the USA but something similar will
definately exist.