From:
"Ron Hoggan, Ed. D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:32:06 -0700
Hi Ken,
Okay, how would you characterize this statement? " Generally, most people do
quite well healthwise on 2-3 servings of grain products per day."

Cordain has a pretty high profile as someone who has researched nutrition
extensively and is employed by a highly regarded university to conduct his
research and teach. I see his statement as recommending the consumption of
2-3 servings a day. I qualified that statement in my original post by
saying: " He also believes that we have passed the point of no return with
our commitment to cereal grains. Thus, he recommends eating 2-3 servings a
day of grain-derived foods despite knowing that many people are not
genetically equipped to eat as much as a single serving per day."

Maybe we need to agree to disagree, as we are both reading the same passages
but getting a different message from them.

Best Wishes,
Ron