From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 17:52:39 -0700
><< How do you reconcile in your own logical mind the 2 following facts?
>
> 1Mother's milk is known to have low level of proteins and humans are
growing
> at the biggest rate of their life while feeding on it.
>
> 2humans adults are said to thrive on a hight protein diet.
>
> and thoses 2 other facts
>
> 1Humans milk is rich in lactose (sugar)
>
> 2Lot of adults don't do well with high carbonhydrates intake
>
> something in me is missing in me to get around that. Help!
>
> Could it mean that we need sugar to grow tissues and proteins for
> maitenance?
>  >>

>I'm no expert on this, but right off the bat you have two completely
>different types of organism here - an actively growing infant and an adult
>that is not growing to any extent.  Just this should dictate differing
>metabolic processes, no?
>Holly

thank you, the baby have a speed up metabolism compared to adult (his or her
heart beat is way quicker ) he makes me think to the hummingbird that live
at high speed their diet is flower nectar (sweet). bees are very active too
, carnivorous animals, except while hunting ,are quite lazy compared to
herbivorous...

What else i want more
Jean-claude