From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:36:32 -0600
Thank you so much for sharing.  I feed my son everywhere and anywhere we
are.  Believe me he is with us everywhere we go.  I get looks and I just
ignore them.  My son is so content to nurse with me that it overshadows the
public idiots I may encounter. I hope he breastfeed until he is at least 3
years old.  I will wat until he is ready to wean.  Thanks again.

Kendra
NeanderTwin

with Dakota (17 months)
NeanderBaby