From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:48:40 +0100
Kendra and Karen schreef:

> Christy-
> Do you still have this book?

Yes I have it here with me.  In fact after seeing the response both on the list
and in private mails to me I managed to track down the author and have just
spoken for an hour on the phone with him.
We agreed that I will translate a few parts of his book, send them to him for
approval and mail them to this list.  Things are not looking very well, not for
humankind and not for him personally.  He gave me permssion to tell you about
it.
He is a microsurgeon who started working with testanimals as used in
laboratories.  Investigating tissues, organs and diseases he soon found a
connection between animals and human diseases.
His career is definately not limited to that, he was also a professor and
teacher at the university.(and a lot more to be honest)
Was being the keyword here, after publishing the book he lost his work!
Journalists that spoke with him and were startled after reading the book and who
very much wanted to publicise it were told not tot do so from their superiors.
Some journalists told him open that they would loose their jobs if they printed
this.  Collegues that had worked with him told him they could not have contact
anymore or they would face repercussions as well.
He was suid 4 times by farmasuitical industries and had to sell both his houses,
his car, and lives on allowance now.  We are talking about one of the leading
professors in microsurgery who had been given his own lab to develope new
tecniques here!!!!
For safety reasons I can not name names but he told me who had been bribed or
threatened to prevent the spreading of his book.  While giving a lecture for the
USA army base here in Holland he was told to leave certain passages out of his
lecture , he said he would do that but he left them in.   Everybody who heard it
was in shock.
The newsmedia with whom he spoke told him the public is not ready for this
message.  Both he and I think that they need to know so they have the right to
choose.
The reason the book is not yet translated is obvious.  His computer and printer
are broken down, he does not even have money to buy a stamp to mail me anything.

In order to get the printout of the lecture he kept I am now sending him a small
amount of money so he can have it copied and send it to me.  And small means 5$,
I'm not in the habit of sending people money but this is beyond my wildest
dreams.  I knew the big companies have a lot of power but this is sheer horror.
They are able to break a man who wants to tell the world about the fact that we
are being poisoned.  He agrees completely btw why we should not eat bread or
such.  All the arguments Ray and Troy mentioned make perfect sense to him.  He
said it is a wise thing to stay away from bread and all artificial products. He
told me the scientific names of what goes on but as I'm not a person with a
medical background I can't tell you them now.  He has seen it in his lab that
the toxins that produce fungie are lethal to men.  He also told me that
sometimes these toxins get spread out on purpose to make soldiers more
agressive!!!!!! It happened in Korea and the Belgium Kongo.  He also stated that
is why the monkeys there are extremely agressive!!!!
I can't go on anymore, he told me so much more just now and I feel like my head
is about to explode.  Vacs, antibiotics, foods that are modified since WWII, it
all is going to have a devastating effect on out healths.
I myself am now on the 16 dose of antibiotics in 2 years time for my kidneys, he
told me that antibiotics are on the long run killing kidneys and livers....
My disease started with bladderinfections and got worse and worse, so bad that
my kidneys are indeed damaged.  Next time I'm hitting the UVA URSI from Amadeus
allright!!!
Ray, Troy is it possible that you ask your publisher if he could publish this
book for the American market?   Some big thing is going on here and nobody even
knows about it.
People are unaware of the fact that most of the 'normal' food, their medications
and healthcares are going to be fatal in the end.

I will translate a part of the book and the lecture he will send me.  It might
be too long to send it to this list so everybody that wants a copy can mil me
and I'll mail it to them.  Unless the majority agrees it is in our mutual
interest to mail it to the list.
Please let me know what you think about all this.

Christy