From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:10:26 -0500
From: "C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>

> Christy who is working up the guts (pun intended) to go all-raw.

Ah, Christy.  What do you intend to do re. parasite control if you do go
raw?  I think I've posted to this list before that many of the women on my
cancer list "worm" themselves periodically and that I'm really interested in
doing it.  All of us carry some worm load, but many of us have led
lifestyles that probably have increased our parasite load.  When my cancer
list friends actually get up the "guts" to worm themselves (after much
study) they are appalled by the amount and variety of worms they pass:  foot
long liver worms, balls of hundreds of small worms, etc.

I think of myself much like a dog or horse.  There is always going to be a
worm population in me, but I do want to keep it under control.

Also, do you take any herbs or spices for parasite control?  I know cinnamon
and raw garlic are often used...

Kath