From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:39:21 -0400
Hi Mel,
yes, this is what I suspected (why I recommended the ultrasound).
There's a few of us on the list w/ PCOs, including myself.  You may
find that adopting a paleo diet is helpful.  I also found that regular
sleep patterns went a long way to regularize my cycles.  You can email
me offlist if you want to chat further, or get suggestions for further
PCO reading & resources.

Cheyenne