From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:11:10 -0500
Elizabeth asked:
>Someone posted a favorite cod liver oil liquid brand that was mint
>flavored.
>What was that brand?

There was a discussion between Rachel Matesz and I where I mentioned how
awful the Twinlab "Dale Alaxender" mint flavor cod liver oil tasted, and she
recommended Carlson Laboratories lemon cod liver oil- which I purchased
today from http://www.vitaminlife.com Their site is a bit annoying to
navigate, do a search under the brands. Or try cutting and pasting this:
http://www.vitaminlife.com/product.asp?productid=15700&CategoryID=17367&BrandID=0&ProductTypeID=0

I buy a lot of items from vitaminlife and everything is always well priced
and very fresh. They have a large selection of bulk teas. Their customer
service is great, too. My only complaint is that their web site is a pain to
get around.

I have not tried the Carlson's yet, but Rachel swears by it and I trust her
tastebuds. :-) The Twinlab was *very* fishy (and it's supposed to be high
quality).

Stacie