From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 18:04:40 +0100

>Or maybe just someone who hasnt planned well enough and has five people to
>feed after a late ballet performance and not too much money! Ha!
>
>Bronwen

Yeah. Life is ABOUT planning. And so is diet; if you make a plan and start
trying to adhere, it will become as easy as anything else. Don't even THINK
about eating crap, as though it just doesn't exist, not an option, etc.
This is how you get you and your family on the right track. Good luck;
we've all been there, and we all find a level where we can start and then
chip away at improving. Cheers,

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!