From:
Tim Rowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:08:47 -0500
At 05:01 PM 2/17/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Why not just fast? It's perfectly Paleo. If you eat good diet occasional
>fast is good for you.
>I'm on a very low carb Paleo diet so for me it's easier to fast but I think
>it's beneficial to anybody.
>Fasts are dangerous only if you do it several days in a row and if your diet
>is poor (vegan, etc)
>
>Paul Sand

That's a good solution, and one I take advantage of from time to time,
maybe once or twice a week at most.  Nothing too long, I'll usually eat a
large dinner, then nothing again until the next day about 3:00 - 5:00
PM.  It does make it easier when you don't have to worry at all about a
meal or two.

Dave, that's a tip for you, schedule your fast from dinner to dinner, that
way you get to sleep through most of it, and you've eaten something every
day.  Some might not call that a fast, but it works well for me.

Tim