From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:49:07 -0700
Thought I'd throw in my two cents worth. I've been
very pressed for time this summer, so I had to develop
a short & sweet workout. Here it is:

Day 1 - Dips supersetted with abdominals.
Day 2 - Chins supersetted with lower back.
Day 3 - Squats supersetted with calf raises.

I've been doing 5 supersets along with a short stint
on an aerobic machine plus some stretching.

This could be tailored to suit anyone's needs. Most
gyms have assisted chinning and dipping machines
nowadays for those who can't perform them at
bodyweight.

http://mail.yahoo.com/