From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:56:34 -0400
Tom Bridgeland wrote:

 >The neo-puritans strike. If they catch anyone anywhere
 >having a little fun.... Especially they don't want anyone
 >making a (you youngsters close your eyes here) profit from fun.

Now I consider marijuana paleo. There are receptors for it in our brains.
All they had to do was to burn it and stand around breathing it in. Maybe
they even ate it*. Of course were it legal it would be too easy to grow
one's own, and a threat to the profits of the alcohol industry.

* I bet our ancestors, with their bigger brains, knew exactly which
mushrooms were food, which were poisonous, and which got you high.

Don.