From:
Marsha in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:28:21 -0600
Date:    Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:42:54 -0400
From:    matesz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Subject: intestines
P.S.  Does anyone know of a mail order place for wild boar in the US
(preferably in the Midwest or on the East Coast).

There's a place in Dallas, Texas, the name of which escapes me
right now...anybody up that way know what I'm postin' about? They
have zebra and snake and all sorts of meats that they send to
out-of-staters. They also have a very yummy buffet for lunch that
calls out my name whenever I'm in Dallas.  ]v[arsha in Texas