From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:40:57 -0600
Eating saturated fatty meals like bacon and eggs always gave me a nauseous
feeling.  I didn't eat for hours afterwards and ended up way too low on
calories in spite of the fat grams.  OTOH, a meal high in mono fat, ie.,
olives, avocado, nuts, never leaves me nauseous, I eat my fill and feel
great.  (except the damned fish). Oliva