From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 23:26:44 -0800
I have read that the RDAs for vitamin D are probably too low (But that
carefully regulated sun exposure, not diet, is the key.) And that the
RDAs for Calcium are probably too high (Another example of conventional
medicine attacking the symptom - bone mineral loss - and not the cause,
which is more complex.) I can find some references for these, but I
don't have the time today (Have to go catch a plane.)

Thanks,
Adam

  Back on my soap box again!!!  Calcium is indeed (if in the proper form) responsible for PREVENTING bone loss...however, our own natural progesterone (a hormone) is responsible for BUILDING new bone.  And not the "fake" bone that conventional medicine says calcium will "build", but the REAL THING.  Like Adam, I can find references for this, but, although I don't have a plane to catch, lol, I'm a little sleepy.  The books I recommended earlier today have that info in them, or at least references to the info.  Have a safe flight, Adam!!

  Love,
  Bren

Yahoo! Photos