From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:45:30 -0500
I follow a paleo diet with a lot of cheating. I have lost some fat but
gained about 17 to 20 pounds of lean muscle mass from working out with
weights. Lately I realized how inactive I am otherwise, and started
doing these excercises to improve my body overall especially my posture.

I don't seem to have the desire to do what I need to do to lose weight.
I now weigh about 200 and before I weighed about 175 or so. I supposed I
could lose if I cut out some of the non-paleo things I eat such as
occasional desserts, but it is hard to summon the desire to do so.

--Richard