From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:57:13 -0800
. Within hours of that posting, both of us got hit by the
>flu virus,

to maintain its contagious nature and to continue to fulfill its job despite
the repression. the flu virus mutated to adpt to the new means of
communication,  It learned to travel thru electronique mean, via email
lists.
Beware of the new danger , but don't worry the medical establishment is
researching a new vaccination.

We are soon to read that kind of news...

And it is not more outrageous thinking that the germ theorie.
Viruses are just a bit of genetic information spreading inside a species or
between species.
like any  information circulating  thru the medias, it can make you
depressed or  can change the course of your life for the better.
It all depends of your state of receptiveness.

>We're over the very worst (we hope) but I'm going back to bed now. :)

I wish you lot of rest, good water ,warmth and trust in your body ability to
integrate the new information that came your way .
Sorry to take advantage of  your temporary uneasiness, to say that there is
no point at trying to fight information .
The cells are glad to use the new information to perform a job that they
have not been genetically programmed to do ( dealing with unexpected foreign
molecules?)
jean-claude