From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:36:04 EST
Just a note to let you know my food regimen.   2 eggs sunny side  up with 1
cup black coffee for breakfast. (eggs fried in butter). Lunch is 2  vodkas and
water with a twist of lime accompanied by a 1/2 pound hamburger (the  cheapest
and therefore the fattest available). Sometimes I melt a slice of  cheese on
top. About once a week I have a 8 oz piece of salmon instead of  hamburger
meat.  Dinner is usually 1/4 of a chicken (leg and thigh with  part of back. I
cover the chicken wit 3 strips of bacon and steam it for 1 hour.  I vary this
about twice a month with a steak or chop.
This is not all PALEO but close enough for me. At the present time I am
eating "O" carbs. I have been on this regimen for about 6 months and am feeling
great.   JerrySteg