PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 15:57:48 -0500
My, what a lot to absorb.

I found Ward and Kirt's messages interesting and astonishingly in-depth,
for which I am grateful.  But I grow a bit anxious.  I wish to assiduously
avoid this becoming any kind of debate center on obscure, semi-religious
side-roads in modern nutrition.

No criticism of anyone at all is implied (after all, I brought it up, and
recent messages on the subject are thoroughly informative), but let's all
please be very careful just how far along this road we travel.

Speculation about use of fire for cooking and the possibility that grains
and legumes were commonly consumed prior to agriculture is perfectly valid
of course, and that was really where I meant to steer discussion.

Once in a while you get shown the light/
 In the strangest of places if you look at it right   ---Robert Hunter