PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Staffan Lindeberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 03:16:51 +0100
>John Allen wrote:
>With Susan Cheer, I have recently published a paper in Current
>Anthropology called "The non-thrifty genotype" (37:831-842, 1996)...

This is in my opinion one of the more important papers on diet in human
evolution and I expect it to become a classic. It may not be coincidental
that the paper is written by two scholars outside of the medical
profession. These two anthropologists can see the wood despite all the
trees.

In his posting John offered a copy to be obtained from him by sending an
e-mail to <[log in to unmask]>.

Staffan