PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:42:36 -0500
Comments sent to me by a subscriber:

I have been watching a programme made by the BBC Horizon documentary
group. I videoed it because it shows at 4.00am in NZ.
It was about the BOXGROVE excavations.  I believe that the videos of
these programmmes are available from the BBC. See  the Web site.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Some of the list members may like to look at it. It is
entitled *The Butchers of Boxgrove*

Further:

The Horizon Library sells videos of many (though not all) Horizon
programmes. They can be contacted by telephone at 0181 576 2541 (or 44 181
576 2541 if you are calling from outside UK)

I am told that videos may only be purchased for educational use, and are
not  available for rent.