PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charles Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:56:06 -0800
Dear Family, Friends and Associates,

Thank you so much for your love and support going into this unexpected emergent situation with my heart last week.  I don't have the words to adequately express my gratitude for all the kindnesses you sent. It has really, really helped~

On the healing front, I'm back from UCLA Medical Center and on the mend back at home now after surgery last Friday... also off the narcotic pain killers so I can put two words together again without slurring and finally answer your e-mails...can't drive for 2 weeks and have to hold off on weightlifting for 6 weeks while all my new parts settle in and lock down...

In Brief:My heart has a rather big electrical problem from a birth defect that has grown much worse and can cause sudden death (of which I've had some very close calls as of late) so it needed an electrical solution to keep me on the planet....

so, what I've got installed now is a 'difribulator/pacemaker' that's very sophisticated... it can "jumpstart" me if I have a sudden death event, or "pace me" if I get close to one in the hope that it won't have to give me the "big jolt"...

Honestly, it'll take some getting used to physically & emotionally...
but I think it'll come in handy for warming coffee or the next time my car won't start!.... ;)

"Electric" Charles
Author, Charles Hunt's Diet Evolution: "Eat Fat and Get Fit!"

original notice: