NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:37:43 -0400
Another county to be heard from  . . .

I have no objection to information that is non-dairy, lactose and/or
milk-protein free, and/or gluten free being shared on this list,
regardless of its origins in LI, vegan, religious, or any other personal
source.  There is valid and valuable information to be gained from any
and all.

What I do have strong objection to is proselytizing of any sort -
whether it's vegan, religious, or anything else.  And I have strong
objections to abusive terms being used - "nut case" is one, "computer
illiterate" is another.  And the holier-than-thou attitudes expressed in
some of the exchanges should be kept for other forums.   All those thing
do, for me, is to weaken any impact that your statement might otherwise
have, so it's working against you (at least for me).

Let's stick to information exchange and sharing, and if there's
controversy let's approach it and one another respectfuily, like the
adults we are supposed to be.