NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Links <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:27:12 EDT
I do feel awful for me being so rude.  I did not mean to come off as rude.
That is the first post I received, and thinking it would be just about
allergies I jumped the gun without thinking and emailed the rude comment.  I feel
terrible about gassy baby   I am a mother of 4 and my 3rd who has had problems
since 3wks old has severe allergies to Milk (dairy), Eggs, Soy and all nuts.
Some cause severe skin break out all over the body some cause an asthma attack.
Again I apologize,

I would also like to say when you are prescribed any kind of medication for
instance they put my daughter on Singulair for her asthma it broke her out so
badly.  I now call the manufacturer before I fill anything.  Some medications
contain Lactose monohydrate which is milk.  This caused a severe reaction so if
your kids do have a severe milk allergy here is a heads up, when you can't
pinpoint what may have cause this weeks reaction check to see what is in any
possibly medications they may be on.

   Again my apologies.  I am just very tired and every day is a struggle with
in its self.