NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:21:37 EST
In a message dated 1/24/2006 4:34:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Actually, there have been a  number of articles in the New York Times
(over the past couple of years)  about the rising rate of asthma in NYC
being specifically related to the  increased cockroach population in the
inner city.  And to dust.   There is a lot of research going on in that
area; but none that I find  mentions milk.

the following are more quotes i found from those articles

"...exposure to factors like cockroach feces, dust mites,  mold, dampness,
rat and mouse urine and crowded living conditions."
were the words exactly.

The article comments: "For  reasons that remain unclear to researchers, the
prevalence of asthma is  rising..."

The highest asthma rates are found in New York City, where 23  percent of the
students in the Hunts Point Section of the Bronx have been so  diagnosed.

i am just so surprise that you so desperate to believe that mice urine has
more to do with asthma than dairy consumption. wow.

the simple fact is this. black people should not be drinking any  dairy.
period. i will go head to head to any doctor you can find on that  issue and win
every single time. the facts are on my side.
and on top of that im black. i see this replicated on a daily basis. we
should not drink it. the hunts point section of the bronx is made up of poor
blacks living in intense poverty. if nearly 25percent are diagnosed i  wonder how
many go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.
black kids in the bronx eat nothing but dairy.  they are poor so they  get it
via free school breakfast.. free school lunch, they get it via WIC  program
in the form of formula and milk and cheese. they get it via free milk  and
cheese programs on top of that all courtesy of those generous folks  from Texas.
and they get it via milk chocolate. it's all they eat.  their diet is well over
50 percent dairy. i dont mean 5 percent or 26  percent. i mean if they put
100 items in their mouths...50 of them is solid  dairy.
it dont take a rocket scientist eric

skyrocketing asthma rates ...juvenile diabetes...obesity behaviour
disorders... heart failure. hypertension... among black KIDS. dairy  is addictive and
deadly  to blacks and have a direct effect on  the rising asthma rates in the
bronx.

I live in a nice tidy white upper middle class suburb of CT..i dont  have to
go to the bronx there are no animal feces or dust, mice urine or crowded
living conditions in our schools. there are also only 5 black kids in three
different families... and every last one of them is suffering from asthma  and
severe allergies until last year. that's 100  percent.   astounding
two of them came off of the list. mine. and the only thing they did was  stop
eating dairy.

amalita.