NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 08:48:17 -0700
We have had good luck with Kangaroo Pita Pockets.   If your part of the
country doesn't carry that brand there are other brands of Pita that are
dairy free.  Also  an english muffin bread or make our own in a bread
machine. Our latest is a Burrito with sliced meat, cuccumbers and
applebutter rolled up.  Our live saver for lunches is  a stainless steel
thermos for lunches.  Probably more info. than you wanted but we love new
ideas.