NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 17:53:33 -0600
Have any of you experienced problems trying to take your own snacks into
a movie theatre?  How do you "sneak" them inside?  My daughter wants
popcorn, like everyone else, so we made some at home to take.  I didn't
even ask, just took it in, but was anticipating a confrontation.  No one
noticed.  Some managers would understand; others won't.  I would like to
say I wouldn't patronize a theatre that wouldn't allow me to provide
safe snacks, but there are few theatres here.

I was wondering if this effects anyone else.

Deborah Garner