NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 05:23:28 -0800
You should not judge what you do not understand. Niether should you judge the person who is trying to share information that is helpful to other people's health. It sounds to me like you are basing your biat input on living for one's appetite rather than health facts based on how angry your emal was. If you are so pro dairy then what are you doing on this talk list? I thought this talk list was for people looking for other alternatives to dairy because they have discovered the health problems it has caused for them. If it was meant for consumption then people wouldn't be having so many health issues from it, and also for learning more information about how milk affects our health as well as others. As far as not caring if you hurt someone's feelings, it isn't wise to attack someone else just because you don't agree with them. Could it be that you know there is some truth to what I've said and that's why you are so angry?
  Sue