NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Malcolm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:41:32 -0400
Hello,
  I cut out dairy three years ago after being allergy tested. My kid also have
high sensitivty so we cut all dairy out of our diets. Cow milk is meant for baby
cows your kids dont need it.Get your vitimin D from the sun.  Learn to cook
with rice cheese, or soy milk etc. A good book to read would be the China
study by campbell who does into depth why animal protein and casen as a
whole isnt good for you.  I wouldnt worry what others think do what you know
is best for your health as well as that of your
children.                                         All the best,    MIke