NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katherine Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:15:15 EDT
I am interested in how many people's children react to food allergies in
behavioral ways.  When my son has food he is "allergic" to (he tested
negative years ago to everything), one of the first signs is aggression and
hyperactivity.  When he is allergy free though, he is calm and wonderful (he
reacts to apples, oranges, dairy, eggs, dyes, MSG and other strong
additives).  After the behavior comes the transluscent, blotchy skin and a
bit of swelling.

Thanks, everyone!

Katherine
http://users.aol.com/katherinez/murray2b.htm