NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kellie Prankienas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 19:51:45 EDT
I am a little late in replying to this subject as I have not had any time to
read mail so I apologize if this has already been covered.  What I do is I
take a regular recipe and substitute what we can't have for what we can.
Dairy and soy are both a problem, so I sub rice milk for milk(decrease water)
and olive oil for butter or margarine.  I have made it this way in my bread
machine many times and it has always turned out fine.  In fact, many non-
allergic people have had it and didn't notice a difference.  I hope this
helps.
Kellie