NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 14:32:37 -0400

>Mark-
>
>I have a child that is allergic to eggs and milk.  I am interested in the
>donuts you found that are egg and milk-free.  Will you please post more
>information about them including the manufacturer and phone number (of
>where you order them?)  Thank you in advance.
>
>Kim

Kim -

 THe place is called the

        Donut and Cookie Bakery, Inc.
        P.O. Box 543
        Willow Springs, Il 60480
        (847) 584-8700
        (800) 835-8097
        fax (847) 584-0333.

They sell a varieties of donuts and cookies, some of which are egg-free,
milk-free, and nut-free. They even have a line of wheat-free organic spelt
donuts and a line of baked potato donuts. Josh loves the cookies and the
donuts.

Hope you like them.

Mark

Mark Feblowitz                  GTE Laboratories Incorporated
[log in to unmask]              40 Sylvan Road, Waltham, MA 02154-1120