NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 02:46:33 -0800
    WHat I did was obstain from dairy one week to see if there were any changes. Then i did a week without any chocolate. then I did a week without any egg which for us included no veggie meats as they contains some dairy and egg to stablise the product. It also has wheat so anyone with wheat allergies couldn't eat it either. I also had to experiment with taking two or all three out of her diet at once and it had more obvious results. That's why I determined she was sensitive to all three.
     SOme bedwetting cases could be psychological, but going through the process of illimination can narrow things down quite a bit. As i said in responce to another email I am wondering if chemicals in our environment could have some affect on some people as well. We didn't have some of the environmental issues when we were growing up that we see today that could be affecting our kids. That's more of a guess on my part, but you never know.
     I wish I still had the address and phone number to the place in New York that I called to speak with the doctor there about the bedwetting. if I find it again I'll be more than happy to give you the information. Sue

What kind of oral challenge?

Thanks,
--Robyn

Yahoo! Photos