NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:43:22 -0500
On 1/12/06, Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Another underlying symptom tokeep in mind that mosy people don't consider
> is night time bedwetting. I dealth with it with my step-daughter and am
now
> dealing with it with our 6 year-old. When  dairy is consumed they have
bnoth
> had more wetting episodes. I talked to a doctor about it in New York who
> said that 82% of bedwetting cases are related to dairy allergies.

Is there a study that he is quoting this from, do you know?  I wish it were
that simple, but our attempts to fix a sleep wetting problem by diet
adjustment have not been successful. :(

Anyways, I did the oral challenge with this and found our step-daughter to
> be sensitive to all three factors

What kind of oral challenge?

Thanks,
 --Robyn