NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Beth Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:30:52 -0800
I left a message on the number that's at the bottom of your original email along with the # I ahve for the duncan hines kitchen.. I don't know where you live but Unfortunately, if you live in northern nj... where I am this product has definately been reformulated and has different packaging and specifically has milk as an ingrediant.  After I read your post earlier I ahd to go back to Pathmark to make sure I wasn't loosing my mind.. and sure enough not a single box on the shelf is the 'familiar' packaging and the yellow cake mix had milk ingrediants... sheesh.... maybe we're a test market or something

Darlene Vanasco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Yes--we mentioned having a milk allergic child as the reason for writing about our dissatisfaction with their decision on adding pudding to ALL of their mixes.

So...maybe they are not adding it to all? Not sure.

Mary Beth Noonan
Electrospec, Inc.
VOICE: 973-361-6300 X 164
FAX: 973-361-0454